STOP! Please submit project room requests at least 24 hours in advance. Requests made less than 24 hours in advance may not be approved. You will receive email confirmation if your request has been approved.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 8AM - 9PM
Saturday & Sunday by permission only, with swipe access into building (Must receive reservation request by 5:00 pm on Friday.)
Click on the date and time slots below to fill out the reservation form.
The project rooms are located on the second floor of McCracken Hall. These are for Patton College student use only, and are for group collaboration. Project rooms should not be reserved for individual studying. Faculty may reserve seminar rooms or use department collaboration spaces within their office suites.
Project Room Policies
- Reservation requets must be placed by filling out the online form.
- A valid Ohio University email address is required to reserve a project room, and your major MUST be within The Patton College.
- Once your reservation has been approved, you will receive notification by email. You will need to stop by the CTC front desk and ask staff to unlock your the room for you.
- Dry erase markers and erasers are available for check-out at the front desk.
- Please note there must be a minimum occupancy (2 people) for each room before making your request. Reservations not meeting the occupancy requirements may be denied during high-demand times throughout the semester.
- All food and drink must be cleaned up before you leave so that the room is ready for the next user. You will be charged a fee if cleanup/maintenance is required after your reservation is complete.
- Any reservation that is unclaimed after 30 minutes will be deleted.
- You must turn off the lights and lock the door when you leave.